The School admits only after the child is found eligible after test for the class applied
strictly on the basis of merit only please read the points as given below.
- For Nursery Standard the student's age must be upto 3 years.
- For admission parents have to fill up a registration form, which is available at the school counter
- The dates for the entrance test and the management parents interface will be notified at the end of submission of the registration.
- The registration fee is not refundable. Registration does not imply admission.
- The admission is subject at availability of seats, the students performance in the entrance exam and other related procedure.
- The Prospective student from lower K.G. onwards will have to appear for entrance exam consiting of questions to test his knowledge of Hindi, Math, English and other Subjects.
- General studies as per the requirement of the class for which admission if rought.
- Once the candidates is successful in the admission test, the other formalities to be completed dates.
(a) payment of all fees within the dues dates.
(b) Submission of transfer in original in case of admission from class II onwards.
(c)Submission of proof of date of birth for students of Nursery to Class I. once the admission is paid it will not be refunded under any circumstance
(d) Submission of Aadhar Card Number is also necessary.